Mollie C. McGorry
Mollie’s litigation practice includes medical malpractice defense, personal injury, business litigation, representation of professionals, and criminal defense.
Mollie earned dual B.A.s, summa cum laude, in English and History from Canisius College, and her J.D. magna cum laude from the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School. As a law student, she served as an editor of the Buffalo Law Review, and was a member of the Jessup International Moot Court and Buffalo Moot Court Boards. Mollie also represented her school at the ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition. Upon graduation, Mollie was awarded the David Kochery Award for service to the student community and exceptional performance in courses in procedures and remedies. She was also a member of the All-College Honors Program and was inducted into the Sigma Tau Delta and Phi Alpha Theta honor societies.
Did You Know? Mollie has run two marathons, including the 2015 Boston Marathon, and has competed in several local half-marathons. She currently serves on the board of trustees for Mount St. Mary Academy.
- Canisius College, B.A., summa cum laude, Sigma Tau Delta and Phi Alpha Theta
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Erie County
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, David Kochery Award